Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 09, 2008

I'm Sad...


I have sign up for another blog with another blog provider...
I need some place to write down all the sadness and hatred without anybody that I know read about it...
I just need privacy...
writing without sis read about it...
friends know my problems....
not that I want to jadik katak bwh tempurung...
I just need my space... my privacy...
I'm not in the mood to blog about yesterday Kak Liza's solemnization...
simply no mood and feel want to cry out loud!!!
I'm hurt... terribly hurt....
I have works to do..got to go...







ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


1 comment:

  1. weh..ko wat le private Blog..yg ko inVite utk read Blog ko..

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top