Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr Hubby


Its his birthday ...yesterday...
I bought a Cappuccino Cheese Cake from Gha for him....
thank god that cerewet hubby of mine menyukai kek itew....
and the cake is extremely delicious ok... eventhough hubby thought it was Secret Recipe...
he smiles and read the card and the present I make specially for him... he felt so touched for the surprise I gave... and kiss me... how sweet... so sweet... I know he will touched with my effort...

then, after Maghrib, we went to D'Sudut Hati tomyam restaurant which situated near Subang Airport being kampung boy...he doesnt like those food I used to love like spagetti, chicken chop, steak and pasta... so... tomyam and lauk kampung is the best food that you can treat him... jimat...huhuhuh
ready to membaham!! nyum...nyum...nyum...

Siakap Steam

Tomyam Campur, Sotong Goreng Tepung (my fav), Kailan Ikan Masin

his present?
remember this entry? I said I wanted to give him a spa treatment right? NOPE, I didnt give him that... according to dearest hubby, he doesn't like to be spoil that way...for him, nanti menjadi2 ngada2nya... mengada2 and bermanja2 sebegitu adalah sifat isteri... suami penuhi...bukan tugas suami utk mengada2 mcm tu... so, what can I say? that's great for me la kan? hahahaha...

So, I just gave him a box of LOVE COUPON that I made yesterday during office hours... hahahaha...takder keje sungguh!!! what LOVE COUPON? urmm...let it be my secret ok? its a love coupon for a husband... for him to redeem... things that I never did for him...things that I dont like but he can force me to do it one in a lifetime using that particular coupon!!! haaa... the details? ask him!!! censored 18sxxxxx punyer daaaa....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST HUBBY....
SAYANG LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!
HOPE YOU WILL BE THE MOST LOVING, DEDICATE AND ROMANTIC HUSBAND...
AND THE MOST RESPONSIBLE FATHER... 1 DAY...

and I dedicate this song to him.... this love song taken from soundtrack of Indonesian movie - Ayat-ayat Cinta.
(NO.... that hand is definitely not mine ok?)

Rossa - Ayat Ayat Cinta

desir pasir di padang tandus
segersang pemikiran hati
terkisah ku di antara cinta yang rumit

bila keyakinanku datang
kasih bukan sekadar cinta
pengorbanan cinta yang agung
ku pertaruhkan

reff:
maafkan bila ku tak sempurna
cinta ini tak mungkin ku cegah
ayat-ayat cinta bercerita
cintaku padamu
bila bahagia mulai menyentuh
seakan ku bisa hidup lebih lama
namun harus ku tinggalkan cinta
ketika ku bersujud

bila keyakinanku datang
kasih bukan sekedar cinta
pengorbanan cinta yang agung
ku pertaruhkan

repeat reff

ketika ku bersujud




MusicPlaylist









ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


2 comments:

  1. ala bestNye wifey Durra ni.. heheh..
    enJoy eah.. ok... this really encourage me... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday azaly!! dura layan awak ok ke? :D

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top