Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 12, 2008

New life... New House...

hye guys...

been missing me lately? waiting for my updates? i know u would...
eager to see how dieyra looks after been pampered with makeup and great clothes eh?
naa... not that special pon...
however... i will update the photos soon... i promise...
my photos are not ready yet.... am assuming, by end of the month I will update the photos...

ok...back to my weekly report...
i've move in with my beloved hubby...we stay at one apartment at Bukit Subang...
the house was quite ok...comfortable for both of us... not very complete with furniture and whatnot... only basic2 electrical items... thank god tak payah beli those small electrical goods like rice cooker, blender, juice extractor, table fan, and many things more... blender jer dpt 2 tau!!! rice cooker lg arrr.... heaven...tak pyh beli lg utk jangka masa seploh tawun!! hahahahaha... we only bought large electrical items such Samsung refrigerator and Samsung washing machine... oh..oh... my hubby is so crazee dgn Samsung, ok!!! even his home theater set is from Samsung!! leh jadik duta Samsung, ok!!! for me...I prefer Sony or toshiba. but since toshiba refrigerator adalah sgt buruk... I hv to agree with Samsung... to complete the collection, I'm thinking to buy one electrical goods from Samsung... hahaha what is it? I will blog about it soon I bought the item wokeh?

so...how's the feeling staying under one roof with your beloved? many friends asked me that kind of question!! I have only 1 answer!! DIFFERENT!!

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCES? too many... one of the major thing is...now I know how he deal with his life... i mean how he organized his wardrobe...his clothes... how he deal when he feel hungry and I'm not around to cook for him... how he sleep... and segala mak nenek perangai tersembunyi yg tak pernah guwe perasan selama ini... and it is definitely weird when you have to share the same room u stay for your whole life with somebody else... thank god we move out from ibu's house earlier... kesian dia asyik kn tendang setiap pagi...hahahaha...

1 thing I have to admit... he is a very great husband... he treat me well eventhough gado2 tu biaser la kan... he dont mind cooked for me.. he dont mind helping me sidai the kain baju...almaklumlah, isterinya ini tak sempat nk berbulan madu dh kn start kijer... he is such a sweety... hopefully bertahan lama la attitude tu yer cik abang.... huhuhuhuhu...

after 12days... i still satisfied with his performance... he will be a great hubby and a great dad too...one day.... not in terms of sexually ok.... in terms of hubby-hood and father-hood...

k lah... got to go now!!! nak balik dh.... takkan nk jadik pekerja cemerlang plak kan? huhuhuhuhu... suami tersayang dh menunggu kat bawah... jumpa lagi...cherio!!!




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

3 comments:

  1. alooo..
    aisey durra.. i hate to admit this... giler jelous aku dengar!..mcm encourage aku utk wedding cepat2..huhuhu..
    anyway.. im happy for u la dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wahh best nyer da kawin..
    durra suh la cik abang ko cr kn utk aku plak bleh?
    tggi dr die sket.. sama tggi pun ok dah tu..nape gmbr lmbt sgt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI...
    I have an offer for Guess Handbags and summore items if u are interested .
    Do have a visit to my shop ya =)

    http://shopershoppy.blogspot.com

    XOXO
    -dYdee-

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top