Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 09, 2008

Made Of Honour


Mr Mcdreamy!!! I love him in Grey's Anatomy....
he is soooooo Mcdreamy!!!
I'm not going to miss this movie...
I really look forward to watch this movie...

I hope that I will have the chance to win the tickets from Advertlets.com
it will be very blast to win the free tickets and watch the romantic movie
with my very own, one and only MR MCDREAMY!!
of course he will be my beloved husband.....
it will be the first movie we watched together after our hectic wedding day...
after those busy days... a romantic movie is another thing that we need...
of course after our romantic honeymoon la kan...

Advertlets.com !!! Please give me the tickets!!
let's pretend that u r giving away a very meaningful present to the newlywed!!
hehehehe...


:eheh::blush::woooh::inlove:




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top