Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 17, 2008

If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5 & Rihanna

Another contest...

oh... so takder live lps quit my job eh...tak sabar nk tgu start new job...
ok..lets go to the contest...let see what I need to do now...

1) answer the following questions: (answers in Blue)
  • Who is the Lead Singer of the band Maroon 5?
    Adam Levine
  • What was the original name of the band before they became Maroon 5?
    Kara's Flower
  • Name the guest singer in the Maroon 5 song “If I Never See Your Face Again?”
    Rihanna
2) post up this pic:

3) Write a little (could be 5 words, could be 500 - it's up to you) about Maroon 5 or Rihanna or Rihanna's undeniable physical presence,

I always love Maroon 5 and Rihanna songs. Combination of these 2 singers who have great voices are superb. Rihanna's undeniable physical presence and Adam's macho looks plus with their undeniable excellent talent, I bet this song will be a hit! Once I heard If I Never See Your Face Again.. I love it!! I'm sure this song will be one of 2008 hit song!! Just like other Rihanna's song (Umbrella, Please Dont Stop The Music & etc) and Maroon 5's hit song ( Wont Go Home Without You, She Will be Loved, Sunday Morning and etc). I never missed to buy Rihanna's cd... as well as Maroon 5's album... (die hard fan huh? huhuhuhu) I love their songs... so hip and fresh!!! Hard to get bored while enjoying their songs.
Rihanna physical presence? hurm.. she's pretty. Her beauty is amazingly different from other American African (is she??) singers. She's just like Alicia Keys, beauty with powerful voices! She can be the trend setter especially with that unique hair cutting she has.
Hey... why not we enjoy this vclip...its a teaser actually... the official video is not yet published, I guess... but Adam... is major HOTTTT and Rihanna is SUPER SEXY & HOTT also!!!!


That's it... I hope its enough... cant think what more can I said about them... so packed up with things to get done for my wedding... but really hope that I can win the Maroon 5's undeniably good album It Wont Be Soon Before Long?

wish me luck.....



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top