Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday to me!!!
Happy 2?th birthday...
one year older... and still feel young as usual!!!
:inlove::eheh::woooh:

from this kind of child...

to...


and now I'm this...


huge differents hah?
huhuhuhu

and I'm going to be somebody's wife day after today...
to him...

new age...new day...new life...new job...
everything is new for me..
adapt...be patient and try to be the best...
thats my MOTTO for this year azam...huhuhuhu


oh..oh... now is 4:49pm...
another


is my wedding day...
i'm stress... so many things to do..so little time!!!
saya yang kalut ini semakin lagi mengarut...(eh, mcm lagu Nadia AF6 jer??)

this is the most stressful birthday I ever had!!!

STRESSSSSSSS!!!!!









ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top