Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 02, 2008

and the good news is....

I almost 90% got the job!!!
yeehaaa!!! I'm on my way to create my new dream job....
what is it?
urmm... remember this entry? and this? I'm almost in!!!
the staff called me this morning and tell me the offer...
however, there is some changes... no more Perdagangan.. but she asked me if I can cope with Kemahiran Hidup or not...

well...after discussing with mum and some frens... I said YES to the staff....
everybody seems has confident that I can do it... ok... I'm not good in sewing and all those pertukangan... I know just basic things... how to nail the paku...how to licinkan permukaan kayu.. how to paint it...and those simple2 thing...

sewing? sorry...i'm suck in it... i know how to masukkan benang dlm jarum.. tak tau yg tu, tak pyh jd pompuan r kan...huhuhuhu... and same as pertukangan, I know simple2 things... tp kalo nk suruh jahit tulang belut ker...tulang ikan and whatsoever tu... harap maaf la yer...tak dapek den nak nolongnya...huhuhuhu...

well, the staff told me there will be a senior teacher who will teach me and guide me... fuuhh...what a relief... and for that, to confirm me, they asked me to come to the school and learn a bit the flow of teaching that subject... I'm definitely going to go there this wednesday... sukaaaa!!!!!!!!

wish me luck guys...and girls...



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top