Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 25, 2008

AF & My wedding preparation

Stacy (seperti dijangka) is the winner of AF... eventhough I wished the sexy eyes Riz won that title... but obviously Stacy is way better than Riz...that is why she won the title... good for her...congrat!!

yesterday final concert tak sebest dulu2...dulu2 lg meriah dgn persembahan solo bintang AF yg dh terkeluar... lagu2 original utk Stacy (Aku Stacy), Toi (Panahan Asmara) and Nubhan (Ada Untukmu) sumer best2... unfair to Riz (Hanya Sandiwara) dan Nadia (Kalut Lagi Mengarut) adalah sangat mcm taik, ok!! tak sedap!! kesian Nadia n Riz...boikot diorg apa penulis lagu ni? sengal la!! kesian Riz...lagu tu bukan jiwa dia... tak sedap lgsg...nasib baik lagu lg 1 tu besh... Nadia pon... she sang Mila's song wayyy better than the original singer...
ok...here the list of their final song...

NUBHAN
Bukan Di Sini (Sofaz) - best...tahniah Nubhan!!

Ada Untukmu (Lagu Baru) - sgt best!!!

RIZ
11 Januari (Gigi)
- sgt best!!
Hanya Sandiwara (Lagu Baru) - TAK BEST!!! tp Riz have a way great voices for that kind of crap song

TOI
Cinta Zulaikha (Mawi) - TAK BEST!! erks....what's up with his wife? erk... TERLEBE SUDAAA
Panahan Asmara (Lagu Baru) - lagu best... tp TOI as usual menghancurkan lagu itu!!

NADIA
Aku Lebih Tahu (Mila)
- great job Nadia... lg sedap dr Mila nyanyi!!
Kalut Lagi Mengarut (Lagu Baru) - apa ke pelik no lagu ni ek? tak best lgsg!!

STACY
Atas Nama Cinta (Rossa) - tak tau la...stereotaip kot sumer kata stacy best... my personal opinion, she cannot sang a slow version songs.. sucks!!
Aku Stacy (Lagu Baru) - ok la... best.... bole la...

......................................................................................................................................................

People keep asking me... ''How's ur wedding preparation? is everything done already? ''
huhuhuhu...so tired to answer daaa... u can see what... what I'm doing...

so busy... so many things to do... kemas rumah..kemas bilik... susun itu ini... deco hantaran...
takder masa nk update my blog pon tau... ni pon, curik2 masa nk update...

I promise, if I can steal some of the busy time again, I will update with my love stories... erk...its not really important la... I just wanna share all the memories how we (Me n future hubby) met, date, and end up marrying each other... you will shock if u read it as I have to warn you... both of us has wayyyy too many different personalities and attitudes!! we disagreed with each other... we argue most of the time... but... there is one thing that couldn't tear us apart.. wait for the stories... and the photo's of my preparations as well...

alamak... byk lg entry yg terbengkalai la... tak siap type n tak upload gmbr lg... huhuhu... stereotype ek? no worries... I will update n publish all the entries later... I will.... for the time being... I have to get back to my work... before mum MENAGA lagi (TAKOOOTT!!).... and dad pon mencicip lg.... I will update later.... c ya...

~ OH..OH... WISH ME LUCK MENGHARUNGI PELBAGAI TEST FOR MY WEDDING PREPARATIONS...HUHUHUHU!!!~



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top