Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 16, 2008

uuuuuu...bestnyerrrr....

Dad is off to Kuala Terengganu... left all his sweet girls... me, mum n Kila.. (eceh!! @tongue)
after work... we went to Alpha Angle Jaya Jusco... so perfect time to lingerie-hunting as dad is not around!! huhuhuhu....

Alpha Angle Jaya Jusco .... their staff seems so busy rearrange the clothes and all the stuffs... I wonder why until I saw this banner state that tomorrow is J Card Member's Day!! wooo...huge discount... absolutely great bargain!! the sales will only start tomorrow (katanya!!) but I still managed to buy my lingeries and undies with 50% sales... 70% sale... best la...

and the food court has been renovated nicely... much2 more comfy, more space, clean and cantiks...


Oh ya... I bought my first pair of flats from Grendha...
nice ek? I love the comfy feelings... sgt selesa and sejuk jer kaki...best betol... as a matter a fact, its feel is same with crocs... except, croc is much expensive la kan....


and another one is for cik Aqeela Bahijah... a flipflop from Ipanema by Gisele Bundchen... she's gorgeous ek? I meant, Giselle Bundchen la....according to E! she is the number one model who gets the highest pay... and she is actually the richest model!! with VS and now, her own line of footwear... brilliant... why do I thought models are dumb before ek? oopss... there r still many dumb models out there... nope...none of discussion here ok...

for Aqeela, she actually like it...thank god la kan... sumtimes its hard to fulfill my cerewet-little-sister ni.. eh...little ker?
@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue@oh@tongue

I'm so in love with my new flats!!!

but I'm so want this!!! I will buy it later... takleh skrg la... mum will freaking out if I bought it... huhuhu... eh... mcm nk mintak Enchek Fiancee belikan jer... bole tak Enchek Fiancee? cantik ni tuk wat jln2 kt pulau time honeymoon nanti... huhuhu... very matching with the new blue ehem2.... huhuhu
picture courtesy from Ipanema by Gisele Bundchen

oh ya... I have been keeping this story in another entry for days.. and today, decided to transfer this entry here... senang kan...lump sum 1 entry... few days before, me n Kila has done something ... I must say, dah-tak-ada-keje-lain-plus-tahap-bosan-menjadi2 type of activity.. mum gone to tuition class, dad has conquer the TV... Kila found this in mum's cupboard...


this mini sewing machine, mum bought for Kila for her sewing projects dolu2... time tgh rajin ok... lama2, ianya terperuk kt almari.. as she found it back, she started menjahit ntah hapa2 kain perca yg dia jumpa in her sewing kit tupperware. Me... I suddenly got an idea... why not I sew an outfit for my dearie Ms Arissya... she needs a baju kurung to wear on my wedding day... huhuhu... ignore my craziness ok?

as I dont even know how to sew... I couldnt imagine how to jahit that baju kurung... I tried to learn from the jahitan book mum bought at KLIBF last 2 week... but still...I couldnt understand at all how to cut the material and joint it back... luckily, I found this kain2 perca, balance kain skirt labuh yg I potong jd pendek dulu... and hentam jer jahit gune that sewing machine.. and of course taught by miss pandai-jahit-tapi-agak-malas kita...


and presenting Miss Aryssa wearing a new long skirt!!!
dont laugh ek... at least I've tried... eventhough it didnt done well... huhu.. tp ok apa... siap ada match belt lg... gerek seh...

back view..

urm... at least I sew beads kat lengan baju kurung modern Kila nicer than her's ok.... itu aja la yg den tau...kuikuikui... mcmmaner nk kawen ni????? huhuhuhu @oops@oops@oops@oops@oops



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


5 comments:

  1. wah..pandainye die jahit baju barbie(?) tu..and the shoe tu mmg tgh trend ke kt mesia..?beside crocs?
    so,ur wedding preparation dh siap ke sume? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pandai ker? huhuhu..pki hentam je tu, kak...
    urm...trend ke? tak kot... org lbh prefer crocs rasanyer... lg glamer dr ipanema n grendha...knp?

    my wedding preparations? almost siap... another 30% jer which is kemas2 rumah, bilik n deco jer...

    jemputlah dtg andai akak ada kt Malaysia time tu yer... bwk anak2 yg comel itu skali... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rasenye x dapek nak dtg..anyway thanks for the invitation..nak wat kt maner nti?kl kt maner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. urm...kat taman melawati jer... tp tak wat kt umah, wat kt dewan sekolah jer... :)

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top