Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 11, 2008

a Teacher...


hey people...
I need an opinion...
do I have the x-factor to be a TEACHER? an EDUCATOR?
mum said I can be a good teacher with some training...
my ex-student's (whom I taught for 3 months as Replacement teacher, 1st job after finished my degree) said.. I'm natural as a teacher... I meant to be an Educator... either a Teacher or a Lecturer...

DO I?
Me... a teacher? actually its out of my ambition... since primary school, I haven't thought to be a teacher... eventhough mum is a teacher... I dont feel that I want to follow her step to be a teacher... as a matter a fact, all of us ( my siblings) nobody wanted to be a teacher..

but... with my experience teaching kindergarten school (I heart those super-cutie-tapi-comot kids) before further studies... and teaching those nakal-mcm-evil student's at SMKSI, I maybe has the thing to be a teacher... beside of I love childrens... I developed my courage and sensitiveness while teaching... I became a new person when I start teaching at SMKSI... oh... I havent blog about the photo taken while I teach there right? later ek...

well... back to the point...I have an interview with this one private school at cheras... the staff called me yesterday at 3 o'clock... to scheduled an interview. I remembered that I had sent my resume once before to the school... thats long a go after mum keep nagging me to sent my resume to any private school! According to her, they pay a lot... Kachingg!! I'm mesmerized with that symbol $$$$ more than the precious of being a Teacher... (sengal kan? huhuhuhu)

ok... the interview is tomorrow... and I haven't prepare any materials for the 20min presentation!! I don't even have any idea what kind of presentation it is!! is it a teaching presentation or a class presentation like I used to did before...while studying? Ok...I'm lucky because the presentation will be on Malay... all about PERDAGANGAN & EKONOMI. but still... I'm too nervous ok... almost wanna call the staff and cancel the interview appointment but when that captivating symbols keep haunted you... and all those silly dreams keep bermain2 dalam fikiran... would you cancel it?

I have this book.... buku rujukan Perdagangan SPM that mum borrowed from the school library...decided to take the first and easiest topic... ASAS KEPADA PERDAGANGAN...but still sgt bodoh utk memikirkan apa jenis presentation nak ku buat!!!

apa nak buat ni.....
uwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................
boring ni................................
masa suntuk.....................

urm... I think I should get going... just merepek la apa yg patut... mum said that they might just want to test how I teach and present... thats all... they would not bother to ask any questions about the topic that I would rambling about!! I hope so!!!!

start sekarang la... stop merepek2 ... tak jadi lagi nk publish entry2 yg dh berabuk dok dlm archive tu... huhuhu, nantilah ek... erk... layan citer korea dulu lah satu episod... mana tau dpt ilham nanti.. huhuhu...

cheerio guys... and girls... wish me luck tomorrow!!!



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top