Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 12, 2008

Sri Cempaka Cheras...

Its a very nice school i ever laid eyes on...
Kila said, its a quite famous international school... of course la kan... elite n expensive school... 50% of the students are Malaysian... but I guess almost 45% out of 50% of them are chinese...

from the guard post to the office is quite far... u have to walk n pass the field... padangnya sgt besar ok... tu belum apa lagi... look at their swimming pool... ok... i dont have words to describe the scenery... just look at the photo i've taken using my hp...

the main building

South Hall, view from swimming pool

the huge 10 lane swimming pool

amazed ok...

one of the hall...

the grand stand at the field mcm citer Harry Potter ek?

nope... I'm not the parents ok...

the interview session going well... I have to present in front of the Headmistress and HR Manager... both are malays and women. I dont want to talk about the interview as I m satisfied with the interview... no grumbling... I hope luck is beside me for this... sgt best kalau dpt keje kt sini... heaven ok..despite of tpt yg sgt jauh...itu bisa diatur...

wish me luck....



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


2 comments:

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top