Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 11, 2008

No Air...


I lurve this song... it catches my heart from the first time I saw this Vclip...
Jordin was amazingly beauty in this clip... she actually looks slimmer ok... sgt jeles okels...
and Chris Brown... I heart him so much... mucho-mucho amore!! @oops @oops @oops @oops


Jordin Sparks No Air Lyrics




video

~dedicate this song to enchek fiancee.... I know I haven't love you as much as much as u love me... but I will definitely gonna try with all my heart... I do hope... we will live happily together... I really2 hope... that on our wedding day.. I will get over my past history... and be your loyal wedded wife... ~
@lol@lol@lol@lol@lol


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top