Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 30, 2008

Bad Mood

I'm feeling down at the moment....
I'm so angry with what had happen yesterday between me n that bitch!!
She's really too much now.... wayyyyy too much!!!
if murdering somebody is not illegal in this world, i might have killed 3 stupid moron animals!!!
She's really getting my nerves yesterday....
She and her stupid sister... and that idiot moron asshole botak old guy....
those 3... they now has enter n open my free enemy zone!!! they have enter n create a new group of people that I really despise and hate....
peoples that purposely making me changed to be that girl full of hatred like I used to be years before...
your secret with big2 shot people is in my hand...I can do anything if I want too....
I will if you really managed to make me 100% annoyed with you, dumbass!!

I'm not in the mood to blog... in fact, I still hv 2 or 3 entry that not been publish yet...
I want to rest for a while...
I feel to blog all about my problem here...am just not ready... its too annoying to blog about...
so frustrating... couldn't wait another 1 month to get rid of all this fucking shit thing!!

@angry@angry@angry@angry@oh@oh@oh@oh@sealed@sealed@sealed@sealed@sealed@angry@angry@angry@angry@angry

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top