Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 12, 2008

Journey To The South...

Spend my weekends and 2 days off at Johor...Yippee n heaven... huhuhuhu...
Bertolak awal pagi that Sunday, as early as 8 am. Fetch Syarah and went to have our breakfast at mamak kt Titiwangsa... Nasi Ayam-nya, YUMMYLICIOUS!!

Who is Syarah? urm...let see... what word can I put this... actually, she is Naufal's friend. Huhuhuhu... jeng-jeng-jeng.... F.R.I.E.N.D ok... yeah rite... hahahaha...

Long way to JB...very2 tiring (eventhough I only slept all the way... hahahaha) and boring... so, I snap some kinky and mengada2 pics which I wont publish it here...ehe... only pics that appear the special who join us for the trip...


Actually, its a gambar-curik-tapi-cover one..hehehe
intend to snap this couple's action...
ehem...they actually shared the earphone.. . dats y Naufal wearing only 1 earphone.. romantic huh?
BounceBounceBouncy 3Bouncy 3


Alamak...kantoi la plak... tp asal mamat tu tersengeh2?


Hye Syarah!! :)


Sempoi pose from them...

Arrived at JB town at 12pm. Dad doesnt want to buang masa, so he decided to redah jer pg kendurik... did u notice that we r all dress up? I mean, wearing baju kurung on a long trip without specific purpose? SO NOT ME!! hahaha... the wedding reception is held at Dewan Komuniti Kg Majidee (rasernyer la...). Its started to rain. Thank god we arrived earlier. Sorry, I dont have the bride n wedding's deco photo coz I took the photo using Mak Chu's camera and as usual... clumsy me forgot to transfer the photos to my camera..hahaha..typical, huh? but I do have some of the photos which I took using my handphone camera... enjoy...


the Purple Dais... cantik ek?


I lurve this photo.. candid n sweet...


ignore the 2 unpaid-interframe model...focus on the beauty of the dais..


Mum and her cousin.. mum looks younger huh? huhuhu


the Pinkish girls...


kami tak berjanji ok... ini T.A.K.D.I.R namanya...
or is it some kind of S.I.G.N?? urm...
Thinking


the bride... n the beautiful dais...
After the wedding, we start the major reason of the long trip to JB.. spreading the wedding invitation card and the good news... people still couldnt recognize which one from us that is going to get married.... hehehehe... ye la... ada 1 lg couple yg sweetnyer nampaknyer... haruslah org konfius kn... obviously I'm not the one that they thought going to get married.. hahahaha... which one, meh? me or the other couple???? hahahahaha...


the poyo guy between the beauties...hahahaha
Too Funny Falling Off Chair Laughing
So, Syarah must be very tired following us all day, hopping from one house to another... kesian awak ek...biaserkan la... diorg ni mmg suka berjalan... nk2 kalo ada Naufal's favourite grandma... hahahaha... u should get use with that tradition, Syarah... mana la tau kan? huhuhuhu...

Oh ya... forgot to tell... be4 the trip to JB, Kila is crying as her cat, Cielo is dying... we couldnt bring her along as ditakuti kucing itu boleh jd lg tenat and mati dlm kereta... lg sian kn? that cat has been so ill and refuse to eat for these past few days... tp budak itu mmg tau... jumper all those cute little bunnies kt umah Tokner, ilang sumer sedih dia... cpt tol berpaling tadah... but I hv to admit... those bunnies is so damn cute... kecik2 n tomei2... geram...


Namanya ni Abu..


Ini Snowy, but Cik Ayem @ Ahmad called her SNOW-HO


actually, taktau nk bezakan mana Snowy n mana Si putih daa...


Tomeinyerrrrr


gerammmmm



Black n Snowy kissing...hahahaha


Hi Friends!!!


Look at my teeth... isn't it adorable???


lets hide in mum's handbag, frens...




hey, wifey... its my turn to drink now...


son, look daddy posing for the camera..learn from me...
Ok... back to my brother n his so-called awek-to-be... hahahaha...
urmm... kdg2 jealous tgk kemesraan diorg...sweet sgt2... mcm diorg plak yg bakal nk kawin instead of me... coz, as I remembered... us as me n Enchek Fiancee havent been so sweet like that... jeles ni tauuu....
ok...let me share a secret with you... him (as my bro) is on his way to develop his relationship with this sweet girl. Why I called her sweet? Why must developed? urm... ok, actually, he is a single man with too many choices... hahahaha (jgn mare, naufal!!)
and from all his choices, I guess la... maybe this one girl is his first choice... and I absolutely can see why... and that is also why I called her SWEET...
first... lets look at their romance momento during the 1 day trip ok?


The Sweet Girl...




gelak apa tu ha???



dgr bakal FIL berceramah ek, Syarah?





hehehehe...he caught me!!


He's preparing drinks for the girl...


She sipped the drink made by future ????
urm... my personal opinion about this girl... ok la.. for first impression. Me n Kila gave B for her performance..it still early, rite? wanna know our opinion about her?

naa.... lets wait when I got the mood to blog about it ok? I'm too tired rite now...

C Ya...... Hugs And KissesLips
Kisses



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top