Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 06, 2008

Good News

Despite of all that happened yesterday... I'm counting for tomorrow now... I'm a bit happy.... been called for 2nd Interview with a factory...japannese factory actually... as a Product Control Officer. it is tomorrow... and I hv received this news from En Faiz last Monday..huhuhu...

I hv to prepare myself...actually been doing the preparations from Monday... excited ni... siap beli new flat shoes for tomorrow interview tu smlm tau... huhuhu... given some tips from En Faiz...

1. be SERIOUS!! - no matter what...u must remain serious, no smiling or laughing even with the interviewer's jokes.... (boleh ke ek??)

2. wear something comfortable. - slacks + shirt + flat shoes. Why? because, I'm trying to get a mobile type of work!! As a PCO, I need to travel all the factory ceruk2...fast n flexible. U wont able to do so if u wear high heels yer kawan2... (done!! bought the new shoes + pants!!)

3. be as healthy as u can. - owh...sinus problem...pls go away for a while tomorrow...dont ruined my opportunity... u can come again after the interview... pleaaassseeee....

4. be prepared with the company's profile - know all details about them!! (checked! done!)

5. revise back everything that u hv learned at UiTM - especially all about Product, Planning, Control and Operations!! (checked! done!)

6. dont ever mention about your wedding-to-be.- bohong sunat ok... bohong sunat itu penting utk menjamin kerja itu dpt pd anda!!! - i know...its risky... but I hv to... I need to get out from my current company!! I need to get this opportunity!! its wrong to lie about your wedding-to-be... Enchek Fiancee will kecik ati sooner... I know... its ok...that one can deal later... the main consideration now is the job!! the job that I always wanted!!

I hv planned for tomorrow... Enchek Fiancee will take MC to send me to the factory... I will MC as well.... huhuhu...dah la next week Monday till Wednesday nk cuti kn, blk JB... cuti sakan sungguh!! apa2 pon...I really look forward for this work... I hope I succeed!! people... pls pray for me!! wish me luck!! I will do my very best!!







ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top