Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 08, 2008

Election Day...

Today is my first election day...same as my bro....
we were voting at Sekolah Menengah Tmn Melawati...
went there at 10am... panas...(thank god ada kipas tgn...) org sgt ramai...
tu tak kire org yg sdg aktif berkempen sana sini...dgn bendera berbagai2....
sumtimes..I found it very funny and amusing... looking at all those people yg ye-ye jer bersorak2 sakan... I dont now why... just found it funny... and stupid also...

the newbie saluran...khas utk org2 baru mendaftar ok...
the voters...

Vote for the first time...

thank god...tomorrow, all these annoying perang poster will be end... I tak sabar nk tgk setiap jalan bersih dr those posters with some jerks smiling konon give hopes to community that they can change everything for the sake of other people...bullshitt la dey...




oh ya... met with my childhood bestfriend... Akmal... we were best friend while in primary school... she has moved to Putrajaya... and amazingly, she is now a PTD at Unit Perancangan Ekonomi Kerajaan... and obviously I know who she's voting for... huhuhuhu...

with Akmal, the PTD... jelesnyerr...

after voting... us (me, kila, naufal n naqib) strolling around the school... these 3 kids, nk mengimbau kenangan zaman persekolahan la kononnyer...huhuhuhu... we also collect all the BN's lencana... kelakar... nak watper ntah la...







perbincangan hangat tentang guru2 tersayang...hehehe

Naqib..tak payah buat muka ek...

itu nk ke langit mana plak tu??

after that, we went to Taman Permata to buat Naqib nyer specs... lunch at KFC Giant, went to JJ to find Naufal's Blazer for his prom nite... (UTM ada wat prom ek...canggih tol!!) and finally found his blazer at KAMDAR Jalan TAR!! me n Kila as usual...being the fashion consultant...

thanks for the treat, Naufal...

Ayah... tak jadik pondan ker makan KFC tu nanti? huhuhuhu...

testing new blazer... ayah chose this one... sgt oldies ok...

this one is better... with blue stripes...so hip...funky n young...
me n Kila choose this...

Kila trying the fur coat..dreaming of studying abroad la tu...
Naqib as usual...INTERFRAME!!!


ok lah...stop dulu... nk siap2kn beg... we r going back to JB tomorrow morning... to send my invitation cards to our relatives there...huhuhu...excited nk balik JB nie...there is someone that I would like to meet... huhuhuhu...

sneak preview...


oh ya... I havent blog about yesterday yet, aren't I? urmmm... I will ...dont worry... there is some funny stories that I wanna share... guess what? I hv been a reporter tak bertauliah sekejap smlm... perdebatan politik... but I dont think I can published the video here... nanti ada plak org yg tak bertamadun nk mengutuk2 org lak kt sini...n I will blog about my whole lot new experience work interview with chinese...

daa...

x.o.x.o.. :)
~dieyra~










ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top