Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 06, 2008

Annoying Bad Service Tailor...


Remember this entry? Wedding & Gathering. I hv mentioned about our trip to the tailor.... the one who supposed to make my dream wedding attire??

this quote...
the kakak was so nice and the price is not so expensive plus jahitan dia sgt cantik n kakak itew sgt frenly & byk idea bernas....
I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE BACK THE COMPLIMENTS!!! so regret... sangat2 ok.... let me tell you the reasons...

the outlet was at Wisma Idaman, Gombak... Name = Din's Collection. yes...she is friendly... but she obviously doesnt know what the heck she's talking about and cannot fulfill her promisses... overall... SHE'S SUCKS!!

First - the due date of the attire can be collected n 100% finished as she promised is 29/02/2008. however... the day before, she sms me and tell me that the outfit is not ready yet due to her workers problem... (like I care??) but being me... pity with malay entrepreneurs, I appologized her... but with hope that my baju will be ready on 05/03/2008. I give her extra 5 days ok...

Second - yesterday...with big hope my wedding attire is ready for me... (siap termimpi2 lagik tau!!), n akan sgt cantik (thats the most important!!), we went to Wisma Idaman again... smpi2 jer kedai.. I was like so shock, but sill can maintain.. I can see one of the tailor is still sewing my blue kebaya... n from 1st look... I HATE THE BAJU!! and obviously...its not finished yet!! WTF!! mum n Kila also send their baju to the same tailor... and the outcome is VERY-VERY BAD!! I must say... those baju is so hideous n sgt buruk!! I was like wanna SCREAM!! and maybe YELL to the stupid tailor!! what ever happen to those baju2 yg cantik kulihat aritu ek? maybe bukan diorg yg jahit agaknye...just for display utk tarik pelanggan...ntah baju tailor mana lak dia beli or cilok tu....

Third - my baju is not meeting the requirements... I personally asked for long kebaya... the kebaya is not long enuff... Kila said, it is not long at all... ater baik kau buat kebaya singkat jer terus kn, bangang? and as I recalled... she has measured my measurement before and if she really honest... the baju will suit with my body measurement... unfortunately, it seems like she purposely kurangkn our measurement... same as Kila's kurung moden... obviously we did not put on weight at all since last we did the measurement... but still... it doesnt fit nicely to Kila... mum is not happy and she lost her mood... she doesnt like people with this kind of attitude... stupid people!! she doesnt even want to try her baju at all... why should her? she also purposely request for Baju Kurung Pahang. FYI, baju kurung pahang doesnt have pleate ok... pesaknya adalah pesak gantung...mana ada jahit tgh lgsg like the ordinary baju kurung... and plus... the kain that mum sent for the baju kurung pahang that she wishes to wear on my bertandang ceremony is straight from Indonesia ok...sutera asli from Indonesia... and the price is soooooo expensive... and most frustrating is, that stupid tailor has ruined mum's precious kain that she loves a lot.... now...she dont even want to look at the baju at all... kesian ibu...

Forth - the stupid tailor keep giving stupid excuses without admitting her mistake at all... she dont even apologized for making us waiting so long... WTF la... inilah org melayu klu berniaga...amek sambil lewa jer... I should not considered to sent my baju to a malay tailor la... stupid sungguh... mum was so angry when she keep arguing what mum said... mmg design skrg mcm ni lah...kain tak cukup la... tak cantik klu longgarkan la... n all that stupid excuses... bengong... jgn ingat kitorg ni buta fashion ok... kitorg tak sebodoh kau... we just cannot sew our own baju...but that doesnt mean that we dumb!!

I had to take the baju yg tak siap and alter baju Kila on Friday... I wanted to bring Enchek Fiancee so he can fight for me... I dont want to pay a large amount of money for this kind of stupid hideous output!! so frustrating... how can I wear that stupid outfit on my wedding anymore???

I have another lace for my wedding attire... ceremony at my place...my side.. now, I have no idea where should I sent the baju... I dont want to jeopardize the expensive material like the material that stupid tailor has ruined... uwaaa... can somebody help me?? suggest another tailor...











ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


1 comment:

  1. hi. ur getting married in may kan?
    im really2 sorry for what happened to you. but i can suggest you a good tailor if u want. she's malay as well, tp i did my engagement baju with her, and i was extremely satisfied (despite a bit expensive punya price.) anyway, if u can trus me, give me a call at 012-6733989. ill give you the tailor's no k. dont worry. things will go well insyallah.

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top