Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 27, 2008

Undilah Henna


I'm looking for a Henna Service... and I hv found it 2 days ago...

while thinking where can I get the service, adakah saya perlu membuatnya dimana2 kedai 3 days be4 the wedding atau mengupah org...suddenly saw this ad at the toilet... ini sudah bagus, baru fikir...dh dtg apa yg dicarik... so, terus called the person... her name is Gune (pronounce as GUNA). She claims that she had done henna for Dato' Siti, Camelia, Erra Fazira and many celebrities and VIPs. So, I set an appointment with her... she came to Fiza's (my new friend) office. She explained to us the package and tell us her experiences... quite interesting... so, I decided to use her service... its only RM180 with great package...

for a trial, she gave us a free henna trial... satu tgn jer la kan... and Fiza gets one too...
the henna was sooo beautiful... and tak berbau busuk mcm henna india yg biaser2 tu...
according to her, her henna is specially made from Pakistan..thats why it smell nice...
ok...enuff of the ramblings...lets look at the picture...

Fiza seems so excited huh?
Gune is drawing the henna...

Mine in the making...

She is Gune...

teka...which one is mine?



Finished product

Urm...as we know... pilihanraya is just around the corner... obvious kn... with all the flags merata2 and the campaigns..plus the ridiculous song that I heard at Radio RTM... stupid giller bunyi lagunyer...kelako...

No offense... Actually, I'm sick of all the letters that I hv received... all about pilihanraya ini lah... I think, this year is the worst pilihanraya ever... ramai betol yg gila kuasa... ramai betol yang nak menegakkan benang yang basah... and trying to pursued people to vote for you by accusing other party? thats disgusting ok? I hate those ridiculous letters yg tuduh menuduh this party is not good...they dont deserve to rule the country... this kind of people is better.. the other kind will ruin the country...

I'm wondering... yang pernah jatuhkan negara... yang pernah jual negara utk kepentingan sendiri... yang pernah start every disgusting scandals... yang pernah menjadi sebab duit note RM1000 dilupuskan... itukah calon pemimpin yang baik? itukah calon pemimpin yang boleh meningkatkn ekonomi negara? I dont know... u judge yourself...

sampai isteri n anak beranak dihumban terlibat dlm benda2 ni... berjuang semata2 utk memberi kemenangan kepada suami? hahahaha...that is so stupid ok... everyone knows your story... and actually I dont really care abt politic... but this thing...makes me want to puke... everytime I saw this banner that said, if they rule the country, the price of some certain important items will be reduce... hey, do I look stupid to u? mana leh sesuka hati nk turunkan harga2 itu klu the price were ruled by other country... btw, it is based on economy flow ok... and whats with those ridiculous promises? kelakar tau... sgt2 tak logik...and in case you dont know.. fees sekolah memang FOC skrg ek...mana ada bayar mcm dulu lg...buku pinjaman pon sumer dpt...tak kira lah anak ko tu pandai giller n ko pon kaya atau anak ko tu sengal giller, tak nak belajar tp menghabiskan reta kerajaan jer...sumer dpt free...

for me... I'm at the part who raise the country economy...who give me all the kemudahan selama zaman2 belajar n smpi skrg... can they give us the same kemudahan as we used to have??? where they can get the money to fulfill all the stupid promises? hehehehe...tak logik.... ntahla....but... MY VOTE IS A SECRET, huh? huhuhuhu...

I'll be voting for the first time this year...yippee... excited.... first experience....woohoo... let see what will happen... I will definitely blog about it later.... c ya...

updated!!! (28/02/2008)

p/s: this is MY BLOG... blog is like a HOME... its up to me to write anything and about anyone that I want to... its MY PERSONAL OPINION!! If you dont like what I wrote... GET THE HECK OUT OF MY BLOG!! click the X button that u can see at the top right of the page...dont bother to leave nasty comment or disgusting words!! respect other people la... who the heck are you to MAKI2 pemilik blog ini mcm tu???






ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Do visit Fleur De Lis Bags for Brand New & Authentic Designer handbags! We have Nine West, Aigner, Liz Claiborne and much more direct from US at amazing prices!

    Thanks :)

    http://fleurdelisbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top