Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 14, 2008

Price Increased & Interview

Parlimen baru jer bubar smlm... but I noticed sumthing different today... I dont know if you guys notice it or not... this peniaga... sudah markup beberapa harga barang okey...

on my way to LRT, I bought my must-have magazine for the moment... Pesona Pengantin by Karangkraf... last month, if I'm not mistaken... I paid RM 9 for the magazine...since when it changed to RM10? Sehengget tu naik...kalo 50 sen takper gak.... but as the mag is a must-have and a need for the time being (until I get married), I have to buy the mag... by the way... Emelda Rosmila itew adalah sgt cantik berbaju pengantin serba putih...

adakah beliau mahu berkahwin dgn si macho tp bengis Adlin Aman Ramlee?

huhuhu...mind my taste... I hv different taste from others about men... look at my future hubby..huhuhuhu... (jgn mare abang...)


ok...enuff of selingan...back to my point, soon as I arrived in the building where I worked... as a routine, I will menyinggah and buy sekotak air milo yang berharga RM 1.40. My wajib breakfast..hehe...Shockingly, the drink also dh naik rege... its RM 1.50 today... WAAAAHHHHH.... what is this? I'm not kedekut or berkire ok.... I'm just shocked...suddenly every price raisen up... apakah ini ada kena mengena dg pembubaran parlimen?

Parlimen bubar -- Tarikh penamaan calon, pilihan raya ditentukan hari ini

uwaaa....cepat ek ari berlalu? problem pon bertambah2 tiap2 ari... apa2 pon, I hv an interview at ADECCO, Sek 9 Shah Alam next Monday...as Production Controller Officer...get the news from our OCC President, Qusai...quickly applied and this morning, after 10minutes I submit the application, En Mohd Faiz called me... he sounds nice in our conversation...I hope he still nice in person... huhuhu...


urm... wanna know a secret? I lied to my boss... in term to go to the interview, I applied for a leave... with reason, I just remembered that I hv a doctor appointment on 18th February 2008, which is on Monday!! Thank god the nurse called and remind me about the appointment... and she actually believe me!!! hahahahaha... I'm super genius!!! came out with the best reason after 10mins thinking...

now I can go to the interview with a great mind and not thinking of going back to the office ASAP!! I'm one day on-leave!! Yippeeee!!! I hope Allah will not get mad to me... bohong sunat takper kn? I dont want to hurt her feelings by knowing that I, her most trusted staff and her closest cousin, wanted to find other job and never intend to work for her any longer... I just cant stand those annoying guy friends of yours la kak... plus, being alone all the time...that can make me crazee!!

I do hope this luck will be on my side for this position... I really need to get out from this company... couldn't faced all those stupid-annoying-making me want to puke guy hanging around in the office...

wish me luck, pal!!! I really need a change before I change my life status...huhuhu...
¬mesti nk kn ada gambo ek? apalah ertinyer my blog if takder gmbr kn? huhuhu¬



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top