Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 14, 2008

Lurve Day...


Happy Valentines Day, people.....
May this day full of love....
love to your parents...
love to your siblings....
love to your loved ones ....
love to your friends...
or even your pet....

I'm wishing Happy Valentines Day to all my friends out there...
and to all my readers... (ada ker? hehehehe)
doesnt matter if I know you or not....
we are all friends...
hehehehe...

my celebration? urm...I dont celebrate Valentines day with my fiancee... he is such unromantic person who thinks the V day... is not a day that we should celebrate... some will say the day was a dark day for Muslim... as according to my dad... jewish and christian killed muslim people on this day... some kind of pembunuhan beramai2 la... and others said that this day... is the birth day of christian great (n cruel to Muslim) priest.... whose name is Valentine


according to this site...
Valentine was a priest who served during the third century in Rome. When Emperor Claudius II decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families, he outlawed marriage for young men -- his crop of potential soldiers. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret. When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. According to one legend, Valentine actually sent the first 'valentine' greeting himself. While in prison, it is believed that Valentine fell in love with a young girl -- who may have been his jailor's daughter -- who visited him during his confinement. Before his death, it is alleged that he wrote her a letter, which he signed 'From your Valentine,' an expression that is still in use today.

so...it is celebrating the priest's death day... however, the story behind of his death is so sweet...
but hey... it still a mystery if the story is real or not, okay....jgn terpengaruh....

oh...btw... I am celebrating the love day today.... but not with my fiancee though... huhuhuhuhu... I still can celebrate the day with my friend, rite? muahahahaha....
cant wait till tonite... what is it? let it be my SECRET!!!






ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top