Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 21, 2008

HARRAS... SICK... ANNOYING!!

I have many things to blog....many stories to share....
but all my mood has gone....I hv been HARRASS this morning... by a sick crazy old men!!! urggghhh..... sick!!!!!terasa jijik giller dgn org tua keparat itew....sial betul la!!! dh tak ada keje lain ker hah???? bodoh!!!!!

knp mesti ada jantan2 keparat yg gile seks haaa????annoying...tau dak???? I want to cry....
dont ask me why I dont step on his foot...or yell at him...or smack him down...
read these words loud and clear....

AFRAID!!!
(nanti org kata aku sj wat scene... takder bukti... aku jer yg perasan!!!)

PANIC!!!
(doesnt know what to do, with so many negative thinking...)

THE TRAIN IS CROWDED WITH PEOPLE!!
(a scene is the less that I need this morning!!)

MORNING!!!
(I am soooooo SLEEPY... so as everybody.... nobody will be at my side then...)


uwaaaa...if we meet again, pakcik sial!!! I will nvr hesitate to kick ur ass...or maybe even better if I kick ur dirty sick stooopid dick!!! I remember ur face, org GILA!!! I hardly forgot the face of people that I wish I can kill!!!

guys....if u meet this men in a train... dont afraid to yell...dont be me.... I'm just too occupied thinking of too much stuff...

this crazy sex maniac guy is tall... about 169-172cm, rambut beruban, around 45 - 50 years old... round n menggerutu nose... fair skin...N sgt2 selekeh... he doesnt tuck in his white shirt as every men will do... mana ada a decent guy yg nk pg keje pg2 berbaju kemeja dan berseluar slack tp tak tuck in his shirt kn...dh la shirt pon kedut seribu... plg men-sial-kan sekali adalah dia sempat lg membetul2kn posisi benda haram dia tu at my ass... SHIT!! B*&^%$^A%%^%B^$#@%&!(*)I TOL AAAAA!!!!

I will blog about what I did yesterday with Imah if my mood dh ok yer...
wait for it...
bye....

~numb~




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top