Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 05, 2008

Gol & Gincu...




waaahhh....finally I hv finished my Gol & Gincu marathon....
hahahaha.... lurveeeee the series....they should continue the telemovie lar....
sgt sweet and menaikkan semangat okels....

ok guys... I hv to admit...
every morning, once I entered my office, switch on my pc...
I will start my day with at least 1 episode of Gol & Gincu....

I lurve...the BTB group...


Nur Fazura & Sazzy Falak

Sazzy is superrrr cute!!

I like him... Pierre Andre... he's hot...

I dont like her at first place...but Putri is awesome...so is she...
not like Fasha Sandha...which obviously FAKE!!

Shasha & Haikal at dancing class

the hottest heroin!!

sweet couple Putri & Reza... handsome Haikal & Eddy...
citer tu mmg sgt best la.... byk beri pengajaran...despite of all the gerdiks2 thing la kn...
n the villain character pon sgt jahat okels....

the finale was soooooo cute and romantic....
same as the ending show... sgt best lar...
come...see what I hv been snap using Screenshot Pilot...

the most favourite scene... Reza proposed Putri...

and Putri said the magic word... YES!!!

they now engaged and BTB were happy for them...

sweet ending huh? they have 2 kids after 5 years!!

this is the most shocking ending...Eddy finally with Mia...what a match from heaven couple!!

Shasha...wut happen with haikal? this is her real hubby, Nazril!!

I was shock at first... Ikan finally with Zie? waaahhh...

then...come this... hahahahaha...u got me!!


OMG... I hv several entries that takder masa nk type...
my last 2 weekends report...and my last weekend report...
I will do it ASAP...
Imah... I will upload the photos ASAP ok, dear... bz sgt...takder masa...
sowiieeee




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top