Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 10, 2008

Friends' Wedding (updated!!)

Went to 2 Samerian x-students' wedding...Yesterday...
brought Enchek Fiancee along... went there with Sarah n Aisyah Kamsani as Imah couldnt make it...she's so busy with work... but I do hope she will be with me on my wedding....

so...we went to Sarah Elias wedding first as her house was really close to Sarah Yusof a.k.a Sarah kecik's house...
I like her kampung style house... cozy n cantik....luper lak nk amik gmbr umah dia...
urm...Sarah was so beautiful...she looks different with her makeup..
but not really very different from Sarah that i used to know dulu..
11 years we havent met each other... she still the same old Sarah...friendly and always like to joke with me...
oh...btw... Sarah n me has been a best friend since we were at form 1...
then...she transfer to other school after form 3...

Presenting the beautiful bride... Sarah Elias
the beautiful bride

the theme color is purple... gorgeous color huh?
here is Sarah... sedang didandan yer...ok...lets the photo do the story...

Sarah Elias

sarah bersiap..

Me n Sarah
Sarah Elias

the beautiful sarah elias

nani,Sarah Elias,Sarah Yusof,aisyah kamsani,zurina

oh ya... we also met Nani (back then, we always fight and bertengkar like kucing n anjing ek?? hahaha) & Zurina... we went to Izzah wedding together...



at Izzah wedding, we met other x-samerians...
Mirza (who was so crazy with the hockey player which his name is similar to her...cant remember who is it...sumthing with Mirzan I guess...), Intan(the garang pengawas but kind hearted also), Along (the religous girl among us... ask Along for everything ok...), Aniey (sorry yang...aku busy sungguh2 akhir2 ni...tend to forgot about everything lately...tak tipu!!), and Azza (u look gorgeous than before aaa...serious...ajar aku makeup mcm ko weh...!!)
azza,nani,aisyah kamsani,zurina,ani,along,intan,Sarah Yusof,mirza

Presenting anothe beautiful bried... Izzah with us...
zurina,nani,aisyah kamsani,Sarah Yusof,me,izzah


best tol dpt jumper kwn2 lamer... raser terisi kehidupan ku...hahahaha..yer jer...
Izzah theme color is Orange...cantik gak la...eventhough I dont like orange...
she looks nervous smpi not very friendly with us...
oh, btw, she always like that...very reserve and quiet...

after the wedding, went to Pavillion to find my handbag for hantaran...
enchek fiancee was so fussy ok... mcmni tak lawa la...tak sesuai la...simple sgt la...
at the end he said that I'm the one who fussy...huh..suker2 jer...
knowing me... I always loves all the handbags...especially the fancy one...
Nine West byk handbag yg gorgeous with matching stilettos...but for him, tak lawa arrr...
Guess plak...mcm common sgt all the design... plus.. I already have many GUESS..boring!!
BONIA...not my taste..as mcm org tua2 jer...
CARLO RINO...common sgt.... I used that kind of bag & ELLE handbag for work...no..no..no...
pening2.... I better find myself without him la... senang hati...

this are some of the Guess handbag that I tried...


CONFUSEDD!!!


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top