Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 17, 2008

Shoes...

I'm looking for 4 shoes....I know its extravaganza.... but I love SHOES.... and Handbags too....shoes that I'm looking is for hantaran, solemnization and both receptions....
hahahahahaha.... ppl will call me crazy huh? wait a minute.... it must not necessary a branded shoes ok....vincci pon ok... I always love Vincci & Nose... Primavera pon ok....

but pleaseeee.... dont suggest me any of shoes from BATA or ASADI range ok....I dont know why... but I cant wear those shoes....I only entered BATA outlet to look for Marie Claire range only.... masa sekolah pon tak pki kasut BATA ok....

ok, back to my point.... I WANT SHOES!!! I hv survey some designs.... which I might find the similar ones... or if I'm crazy enuff... n ada duit terpijak (which I really hope so..kehkehkeh...), I will buy the same exact brand...hehehehe...

for hantaran... I prefer.... stilettos....



for nikah.... maybe like this

And for reception... actually, I preferred custom made shoes.... ala...yg butik2 slalu buatkn utk brides tu... some made from songket, and ada gak yg from lace....like this... picture taken from Andaman Adreen fp



but as enchek fiancee said last nite.... kasut2 tu nanti ley pki lg ker lps dh kawin? nk pki kemana? muahahahaha...ayat itu sgt sarcastic...tp kenyataannya dh terbentang luas disitu ok... takkan tak paham2 bahasa lg kn?

ok la...ok.... maybe other design shoes with beadings or jewelleries.. (of course fake jewelleries..) boleh kn cik abang? ley pki lg lps tu.... huhuh...



simple huh?


I dont knnow why...but I love stilettos... tak kira la patent ke tak... yg penting, stilettos...
and currently suker wedges juger...tp tak terbeli2... asyik nmpk stilettos jer kt mata... huhuhu...

and according to Aqeela, my little sis.... I shouldnt wear to high shoes which that can make my fiancee look shorter.... hehehehe.... sapa suruh tak lg tinggi dr saya kn... nasib lah....huhuhu

actually, I'm trying to cool down from my anger... tu yg menyedapkan hati layan kasut plak... I hv type the entry about my anger when suddenly the mood has gone...I'll finish the entry later... I'm in the mood of cursing one stupid women here.... daaa....



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top