Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 12, 2008

Labels

I wrote/blog about everything..
depends on my mood.... and what I want to say on that day....
my blog is some kind of my digital diary....
from my feelings, personal life, crazy life to world informations....
I love my blog.....

setelah diperhatikan...my blog seems so crowded....
nampaknya labelku terlalu byk...jadik cm serabut plak blog ni....
raser mcm nk sort out la...group it to certain labels jer such as:

- family
- relationship
- occasions
- movie
- hotel
- interest
- music review
- personal
- shopaholics
- software
- beauty tips
- friends
- informations
- wishlist
- food
- art
- graphic
- miscellaneous
- fiancee
- wedding

tp mcm byk kijer nk kn buat kn....
takkan nk bukak sumer2 entry n betulkan.....
ponek rrrrr....

camner ek?
anybody has suggestion how to sort out the labels in easy way?
i mean it... EASY WAY!!!

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEE..........






ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top