Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 21, 2008

Dramatic...

You are a perfect character to be on shakespeare's play - dramatic, intense and outspoken.There is an aura about your personality.But not many people can understand you. Some are totally addicted to your charismatic personality. While others just wished that you spoke little less but you need not bother about them. Go ahead the stage is set and the world is waiting for you.

got that quote...or shall I say, RESULT from a birth date quiz???....
naaa....whatever.....

I know... I am dramatic.... sumtimes intense and most of the time could be so loud and outspoken.... dramatic? thats who I am... huhuhuhu...

even now, I want to scream and tell everyone....
my right ear is killing me!!!! I cant hear properly!!!! mcm tersumbat okeyyy.....
SAKITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! PEKAK LA AKU HARINI!!!!

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!
mcmmaner klu esok tak baik telinga ni?
mcmmana klu telingaku betul2 pekak sebelah smpi bila2?
apa aku nak buat ni?
enchek fiancee nk ker isteri yg pekak sebelah?
mcmmaner aku nk dgr mp3 lg?
aku kn pki alat penyokong pendengaran mcm Ali Imran, my cousin ker?
urggghh.... it would be horrible if I hv to wear this...



and looking like this!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the idea to see the doctor is more killing me....
doctor is my first enemy.... I dont want they use all their scary aids, put into my ears and examine n exploring.... no...no...no... I will dead after that!!! no!!!!

uwaaaa....... what should I do??? hopefully this pain will dissappear tomorrow....
i really hate the sound of numbness in my ear...
I cant hear anything, people!!!!!!

call me dramatic.... you'll know if u hv this kind of AH-ZAB!!!!



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

1 comment:

  1. dura....ko ok tak?
    aku cuber call ko..tak dapat..
    pe hal yer?!!
    risau aku nih...
    sakit lagi ker?
    tgk ar..aku cuti ahad nih..
    if ader mase..aku drop by pegi rumah yer...

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top