Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 12, 2008

Archie - Kawan2 - Riverdale

I dont care what people would say.....
I numb with all people said.....
I know this year I will be 26th....
this year also, my status from a SINGLE UNAVAILABLE girl...and the MISS title..
will totally changed to TAKEN, MARRIED, UNAVAILABLE & MRS....

but who cares?
I love all this since I was so little....
I lurvee it so much....
I dont care when Enchek Fiancee menggeleng2 kepala and membebel2...
"dah nak jadik isteri orang pon minat benda2 camtu lagi!"
erk...suka hati lar... at least, I'm not interested with cerita kartun robot2 kt TV3 that he used to watch every sunday...

I love Archie & friends.... Betty, Reggie, Veronica, Betty, Jughead and their life stories at Riverdale...they are super hillarious... I have stacks of Archie & Friends comics...
which is I hide them in one place where anybody cannot find it....
not because I'm stingy or what okels....just dont want they tear them apart... and ruin the comics...its so expensive okels... and very2 precious to me...

I love Archie's clumsiness, Veronica fashion senses, Betty sweetness and Jughead stupidness...

I visited their blog almost everyday....
tak boring langsung walaupon ada some of the comics, I hv read it....
takper...yg penting hari2 ku dimulai dgn lawak Archie yg cemerkap dan kawan2nyer...

tak pedulik...
I will carry this interest until I'm old...
I love them... Archie like my second bf.... Betty & Veronica like my bestfriend...
they entertain me everytime I'm sad or boring...
owh...now you know how I stay maintain happy-go-lucky eventhough there is a box of problems hit my head everyday....

another secret of mine....
I love my Barbie... I even berazam untuk collect it as many as I can...
biarlah org kata aku budak2 kan...
korang leh bahagiakan aku mcm diorg bahagiakan aku ker?
they have been my secret bestfriend....

all my collections.... I'm not planning to give it away to anybody...
my future children? nope... they wont get my collections unless they prove to me that they can really take good care of it...huhuhu...silly huh?

ok lar...nk smbg baca Archie lg...best2....









ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Came across your page, so cutee! Yar lar. I've never met any girls who loves Archie & friends that much. Not a bad addiction though!:-)

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top