Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 20, 2008

Adakah Ini Ujianku??

Excuse me for my long silence....
been so ill these days... very2 ill.....
from the moment I faced the big problem with the idiot women boss of mine....
terbawak2 smpi demam....

and please... dont mind about the entry that I should write about my anger before....
I cant continue the stupid entry.... why should I waste my entry and menyemakkan my blog with that kind of story... really idiot story....

I've been suffering from a high fever since Thursday.... dont go to work on Friday (what a relief!!), and unfortunately, missed my interview on Friday... uwaaa!!! I need a new job!!!!

Still feel sick until today... my mouth feel so sour... pahit giller and perit... my badan sakit2 n lenguh2... sakit betul...raser mcm nk patah jer badan nie....dh 3 ari ni... uwaaaa....Mum said it was Demam Urat... the bacteria flew in the air when ayah cough (yes...he's the bearer of the disease yer...huhuhu)

Therefore... nothing interesting happen to me during weekends.... unless lying on bed is considered as INTERESTING... which obviously not for me... it shucks!!!

as usual.... I dont know if it is a coincidence or maybe Allah wants it to be that way... everytime I sick, Enchek Fiancee will sick too.... romantic? meant to be together? we were connected?naaa....... is such thing really exist? urmm....its kinda weird actually... everytime I have to suffer sickness mostly fever... he will get the same... tho we are so far apart and rarely meet each other....

urm...is this some kind of test for me? ujiankah ini? Allah ujiku sebab mengamuk2 tak tentu hala aritu? mengamuk to my parents... and even to my own fiancee? huhuhuhu.... sapa la yg tak mengamuk if they be in my situations... ok...maybe I'm too over reaction.... but... I am what I am... those stupid things really pissed me off....

I hate my boss... I hate my work as well.... I dont know why on earth I still can work with that idiot women boss.... she is sooooooo irritating.... I'm too kind? maybe... I cant hurt people that I hv considered as family... thats my weakness... but now... I dont really able to be PATIENCE anymore.... no...no...no....

I cannot make fool of myself working for her anymore... I dont know why everyone keep trusting her.... maybe coz of her sexy appearance... gaya liuk lentok gediknyer.... and manja getisnyer kot.... I know everything about her... everything.... everything that noone knows... everything that if they knows, they will shock... they will think twice to trust this women again....

ok...she is my cousin's ex-wife.... why ex? urm... I cant comment on those... its both side mistake... she's stupid... and the cousin is dumbest... both are totally idiot and stupid...actually, they meant to be together...huhuhu...

working with her this past 8 months made me know everything about her... from her first wedding... until the abortion that she has done .. its one of the clients' child... and the client is running for a parliament chair in Terengganu... and more specific, a VC of a national univercity... the fraud that she mades in the accounts statements... urghh...so many to list.... I felt so guilt hiding all these things.... It was a big sin hiding all this fraud and lie to others.... and what she has done to me... really unforgiveable... I would never forgive her for that...never ever.... told you... dont mess with me... I can be so nasty when it comes to grudge and revenge...

so malassssss nk pg keje esok.... it makes me want to puke looking at her hypocrite face... she dont even suit to be a muslim... she should remain as a buddhist with her slut attitude... she shouldnt mess our muslim's dignity with her slut attitude.... I hate her.... urggghhh.... I can tear off her face with acid rite now... thats how much I hate her.....

Enchek Fiancee said... I hv to be patience until our wedding... once we married, he want me to quit my job with that idiot M.... or maybe until I get a new job....

apa2 pon.... ingat Allah.... Allah bersama umatnya yang sabar.... sabaaaarrrrrrr.......
semuanya ada hikmahnya.......Ya Allah... segeralah sembuhkan demamku ini.... aku ingin cergas spt dulu utk mencari kerja lain... Amin....



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
DaisypathWedding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top