Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 06, 2007

.....who i am...

I love quizzes...it show a lil bit of who i am..is it? hehehe
found this quiz at Friendster...
instead of answering and forwarding thru the freindster, I thought y not just post it on my blog?
at least it only for me and the viewer...not forwarding to just random person...
so....here it is....

Where is your cell phone? Charging...on the floor...
Relationship? Engaged...
Your hair? Tied... pony tail..
Work? Ahhh...forget about office right now!! Its time to relax in my bedroom!!
Your sister? My best buddy.. my best fashion consultant... my best counselor..
Your favorite thing? My handbag collections, my Barbie collections... my perfume collections n etc
Your dream last night? Horror... I was dead... eaten by a bear...horrible!!!
Your favorite drink? Pink Guava juice...
Your dream car? VW Beetle Convertible
The room you’re in? Precious bedroom
Your shoes? in the shoe closet of course...
Your fears? Thinking that I will lose everything and become worst...
What do you want to be in 10 years? Richer..Younger...Prettier...Loved by hubby n family
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Future husband aka Enchek Fiancee...
What are you not good at? sewing...saving $$...folding clothes...hahahahaha
Muffin? yummy...but sgt menggemukkan...
One of your wish list items? 2 rooms full of handbags, shoes and clothes!!
Where you grew up? KL, Malaysia
Last thing you did? Typing on the keyboard...typing for the lovey-dovey blog..
What are you wearing? nite maxi..
What aren’t you wearing? Makeup n tudung...
Your pet? sleeping on their 'bed' in their 'room'...huhuhuh...hujan kn...
Your computer? My 'teman membahagiakan'....
Your life? In the midst of a big change
Your mood? hungry...but still in a good mood...
Missing? My Esprit umbrella....cant find it everywhere!!!
What are you thinking about right now? How to answer this question
Your car? Coming soon!!
Your kitchen? Clean and tidy now...n smell nice as my mum is cooking some delicious meal for berbuka...
Your summer? same...everyday is summer in Malaysia
Your favorite color? Pink, pastel color, purple, fushia, and baby blue
Last time you laughed? Just now....aksi kucing2ku sgt menggelikan perut...
Last time you cried? 3 hours a go..
School? full of bad and sweet memories...which makes me a DECENT HUMAN BEING now...
Love? Always being surrounded :P...

~another quizz~
5 THINGS!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
- studying in Form 3, being the naughtiest kid in the school...:P

What were you doing 1 year ago?
-studying in Uitm... BBA (Hons) OM

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Potato Chips
2. Chocolate Sundae
3. Ice Creams
4. Chocolates
5. fruits...

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to -
1. How do you know - Amy Adams (OST Enchanted)
2. Tattoo - Kordan Sparks
3. Potential Breakup Song - Ally & Aj
4.Kekasih Gelapku - Ungu
5. Cuma Manusia - Kerispatih

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Send my parents to Mecca for Hajj
2. Save portion of it (in case of rainy days)
3. Shopping
4. Shopping....again....
5. Buy house and cars... :P

Five bad habits
1. Very sensitive..tak kena masa...
2. selfish sometimes...in terms of sharing personal secret...but I want to know other's...hahaha
3. bite nails...
4.shaking legs...my mum always angry n cubit my legs whenenver I did that...
5.forget where i put certain things of mine...then menggagau carik...

Five favourite toys
1. Camera
2. Computer
3. Handphone
4. Barbie...
5. Dolls

Five things you like doing
1. meeting, cuddling n fighting with my baby - Enchek Fiancee
2.playing computer games...
3. blogging...
4. talking with friends...
5. watching korean drama series n movies...

Five things you would never wear again
1. XS/S/M size clothes
2. School Uniform..eyewww...
3. sexy clothes...
4. School shoes..
5. Cant think ...

Hhaahahahaha...this is fun..
I will do it again later...with other quizzes..of course...
c ya...my mum dah menjerit2 dr dapur suruh turun makan..hehehe
makan time!!!




CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top