Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!!



glitter graphics





well... 2007 is going to over today....
another 8 hours to go...
than come the precious year of 2008...

2008 will be a whole lot new life definition for me...
I will be 26th, a year older....
I will be somebody's wife.... (only a WIFE, ok...not yet a mother!!)
I will be in someone's family...
a daughter in-law...
a sister in-law....
obviously... I will be SOMEBODY different from who I am now...

scared?
hell...yeah.... I'm terrified...
not sure whether I'm ready to change my single and free life or not...
but...its the time, right?
by hook or by crook, life must go on...
smpi biler nk menggiler huha-huha kesana sini kn...
its the time to level up my life...
being a wife is one of it...
being somebody's companion...
life partner.... life friend...

almost all my friends has gone to that level way a go...
siap dh beranak pinak, ok....
admit that sumtimes, I'm jealous of them...
ada hubby...ada adorable babies and kids...
me, myself...I want to feel that way...
I want to feel, how is it to have a hubby 24hours all day at ur side...
how to manage a family...
how to take care of your noisy, naughty kids...
but thinking of me take all the responsibles...
huhuhuhu....scarrrrryyyyyyyy.....

but hey...
life is a box of chocolate...
you will never know what u will get
marriage is a gambling (quote from my mum)
we have to deal with it...
no plans...just deal with it...
but always BEWARE.... yeah...
thats what I should bear with....

urm.... Imah is going to level up her life...
this becoming Sunday...
06 JANUARY 2008
she will be engaged to her beloved 'Army' bf...
it was a major shock news for this year yer, cik Imah...
btw...congratulations...
at last...you found someone...n please make sure to stick to this one, meh...

and some of my friends are taking another huge step....
my OPEM's fwens... Lia and Nisya is going to get married veryyyyy soon...
Kema has engaged...
My schoolmate, Sarah has engaged...
another childhood friend of mine also named Sarah is going to get married soon...
x-co-worker at SMSI, Zanariah has be a wife by now... congrats..
in fact I want to congrat all of my friends...
and GOOD LUCK, girls...hehehehe

well... and Happy New Year....
urm...azam thn lepas pon tak penuhi lg...huhuhuhu...







CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top