Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 05, 2007

Enchanted...


ENCHANTED - terpesona...
ok... I hv watched this movie...
just now...with my mum n sister...
at? KLCC...Girls day out...hehehehehe

the movie was awesome...
knowing me as a huge fan of fairy tale stories..(a dreamy girl, huh?)
I totally LOVE the movie...
ok...it has a simple storyline...
but it was a great movie... I am 100% satisfied with the story...
so...so interesting...you should watch the movie, ya know?
I'm going to buy the DvD...or I also can just download it from Limewire...huhuhuhu...
kedekut ek?

A classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess (Amy Adams) who is thrust into the present-day by an evil queen (Susan Sarandon). Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer,Robert (Patrick Dempsey). She falls in love with the handsome lawyer and loves his cute daughter, Morgan. Despites of all the hard that Prince Edward found in searching the beautiful princess, at last, the true love is between Robert & Giselle, and Prince Edward were meant to be with Nancy, Robert's girlfriend.


Its a simple story actually, but the scenery and the gelagat kelakar the chipmunk was so magnificent...
I gave 5 stars for the movie...
I lurve the actress...sgt2 sesuai dgn watak itu...
its Amy Adams...
and I always lurve..Mc Dreamy aka Dr Shepherd or in this movie, he is Robert, the handsome lawyer with one adorable daughter...
and the prince... Prince Edward, played by James Marsden is not so bad too...cute n funny... far way different from his role in X-Men as the handsome Cyclops...

and the song... love all the song...they hv all beautiful song...
one of the song definitely going to be my ringtone...I hv to search for the song now...
and now I know...that they sang all the songs by themselves..amazing huh...

01.
True Love's Kiss
Performed by Amy Adams and James Marsden

02.
Happy Working Song
Performed by Amy Adams

03.
That's How You Know (MY FAVOURITE!!)
Performed by Amy Adams

04.
So Close
Performed by Jon McLaughlin

05.
Ever Ever After
Performed by Carrie Underwood

06.
Andalasia*

07.
Into The Well*

08.
Robert Says Goodbye*

09.
Nathaniel And Pip*

10.
Prince Edward's Search*

11.
Girls Go Shopping*

12.
Narissa Arrives*

13.
Storybook Ending*

14.
Enchanted Suite*

15.
That's Amore
Performed by James Marsden


ok...move to another subjects...
tadi, masa jln2 kt KLCC with my sis... we were looking at some teenages with many differents behavior and sense of fashion...
I was like, thank god that my sister still has her STABLE MIND by not following those really wrecked teenagers...
mengucap pnjg tgk how those girls dressed up...and those boys...really hideous la their outfit...
apa fesyen kah itew? eyeww...sgt terukkk...
n I saw a group of girls...they say hi with each other by kissing n hugging...ok, thats normal, but what about kissing on their lips...not like those french kiss...but a quick lips to lips kiss...
whats that? lesbian or something? in front of public??
nvr forget abt this one European couple..cuddling n kissing in front of all those people who walking to the elevator...OMG...get a room!!

not that I'm jealous or what...but hey...respect who u r la...(for the Malay girls n boys..)
I dont give a damn if its other race...but these brat are Malays...and of course Muslim!!
Malu siooottt.... my sis like so tunduk muka as of all those teruk2 girls and boys, some of them are her classmates and schoolmates...tgk...kwn sendiri pon malu nk ngaku kawan yer...
never mention abt their outfit la...pg sendiri kt KLCC n look for yourself...
ada yg berfesyen mcm nk pg pantai... (whats with those shorts and slippers to KLCC la dey??)
ada yg konon nk ikot fesyen artis korea... (ur body not as petite as theirs la wey...)
ada yg terpengaruh dgn budaya hollywood with those tube tank and really2 short skirts..which tak heran lg la kan... they dress up n looks older than their actual age...
whats wrong with dress up suitable with ur ages la adik2? dunia ni dh nk kiamat kot...

urm....about my blog...
ignore the decorations ok?
last 2 days, tgn ini mengatal2 menukar2 background...last2, dh silap n terpaksa start from the scratch...uwaaaa....sedih!!! tp padan la muka ek? huhuhu...
I still hv no time to start the scratch yet...will be update it sooner...maybe on Saturday...

oh ya...Saturday ada date dgn enchek fiancee... I missed him since his holiday trip with his family...urm...nk tgk citer aper ek sabtu ini?
The Golden Compass mcm best....



CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top