Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 07, 2007

....AZAM...

urm...I lost 5kg until today....thanks to HL... love it so much...
then...tibe2 ada impian keji muncul....thought going to do modelling soon I get my ideal weight...
keji kn? sungguh terpesong niat itew....hahahaha...

well, jgn slh sangka...jd model tak semestinya terdedah sana sini je kn?
ada apa model pakaian muslimah...
I love taking photos and being potrait in the photo...so..thats it... concrete reason huh?
want to reduce my insecurity feeling....so.... I think that it would be my SUPER AZAM!!!
new year wish...even its not new year yet, but it almost, right?

I'm going to be a model....one job only...than thats it...
I just want to make it as my goals...goals to achieve the ideal weight...
so I will be more semangat to diet n follow all the HL rules...hahahahaha.....

owh...speaking of AZAM...
suddenly I remembered this one fat boy in my class during my primary school...standard 6...
Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Melawati 2... class 6M....
he always teased me n ask me to do smething for him which at the end I will always said..
"PEGILA BUAT SENDIRI... BGTAU CIKGU KRG BR TAHU!!"
hahahaha...keji...mentang2 la prefect.... (pengawas skolah)
I know his house as he stayed in the same section as mine...his smell always make me sick...but the hillarious part was, despite of all the things that I dont like about him... we hs being a good friends once the scholl bell rang...Me, him, Ridzuan (my neighbour who used to walk home with me everyday) and some other boys will go to the small river behind the school (time tu takder lg jmbtn n jlnraya tu...)... we will catch the small bilis fish and berlumba, saper dpt plg byk...
hahahaha...sgt keji okey, budak pompuan, pengawas lg pg main tgkp ikan kt blkg sekolah...
I was so naughty back then... maybe because at home, I hv to be the KAKAK and behave well...
so, its my life once I'm out from the house...

well...thats my other half stories...
I missed my life back then... playing with friends...fooling the teachers... and all the stuffs...
is there any time machine that I can use? huhuhuhu...keep dreaming, okay...

~oh ya...for those name AZAM who happens to read this entry, or maybe the AZAM that used to be my friend... this entry is not really about you, ok...just happen to tibe2 teringat jer...nothing special ok?~


CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top