Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 29, 2007

.... more weird....

this morning, soon as I arrive at the office, one Indonesion guy menyapa....
my heart like terkejut...apa plak mamat ni nk pg2 nie....takder org plak tu kt sini...
then with so slow n with a 'muka mintak simpati', he asked me for 2 ringgit...

I was like...do i know u? why must i give u my 2ringgit??
but...knowing me...I wouldnt dare to say like that eventhough I dont like those PATI here...
so, I just ask him, WHY?
again, with so slow n with a 'muka mintak simpati' he told me that he wants to buy food...he is so hungry...
so, I dont want to talk any longer with the guy, then I simply give him the 2ringgit n shut the door...
in the office...I was thinking...
who is that man?
did i do something right or wrong?
is it maybe Allah give me some sort of test to test my daya simpati?? and when he knows that I am....HE will give me some sort of ANUGERAH?
uuuu...Hallaluya!!!
muahahaha...dreaming laaaa tuuuu....
urm, btw, the men told me b4 I shut the door that he will pay back....
no...i dont want him to pay back....
actually I dont want to meet him again....
Halal jer lar...tak payah ganti...2 hengget jer pon...

today...I'm so hungry...
dont think of eating rice today.... as I'm in a process to cut off all the rice...(bole ker? heheheh)
so, I went to Avenue K to get some food or maybe bread...
lalu kt dpn Burger King, ada this girl give me a BG brochure...
erks.... there goes my diet scheme n my money....
I finally end up with the offer....
RM10 for a Whopper @ Chicken Royale Burger, Ice Lemon Tea, Onion Rings and Apple Pie...
Damn it!! so cheap okey.... normally the price like RM 14-16...
I save 4-6 ringgit, but yet I dh bazir 5ringgit...jgn ditanya kenapa...

and the burger is suck!!! so lembik n mcm tak fresh!!! sedap lg BG kt gombak atau KLCC...
mungkin sbb bz sgt kot....
well, mkn je lar....
besides...I love BG....yummy!!!










CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top