Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 16, 2007

....I Want It!!!!

I am so crazee with floral tunic dress and top lately...
so...vintage style ok!!! tp sgt canteks!!!
last Sunday, I bought another floral tunic dress.... sgt gorgeous...
dr Scarlet kt JJ Sunway Piramid2...

Yesterday, while I'm strolling around KLCC...
I found this boutique in front of the Aseanna Boutique, next to one of the Parkson entry/exit..
Emilio Pucci....
sgt tertarik dgn all the collections and the colours...
and harga dia sgt mahal ok...of course lar...kata pon butik kt KLCC kn...

so, today, I browse thru their website and found many design that totally make me like...
"MUMMY!!! I WANT THAT!!!!"
Sheri Martin Printed Pucci-inspired dress

Emilio Pucci Emblished Dress

Floral Print Dress

Marilyn Dress

Turtle Neck Dress

Printed Dress


Colourful Tunic and Wide Leg Pants...
(this is the most favourite item!!! I want it badly!!)

sgt suker okey baju2 itew....
how nice if I can afford those baju!!
masuk the boutique, I was like...
if I have 1 million, I probably spend half of it for all those tunic and printed dress in this boutique, okey... (sgt berangan yer...huhuhu)

sgtlah cantik...I must own one of them...at least my favourite design which is the last picture...
pray to ALLAH....insyaallah...



CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

1 comment:

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top