Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 20, 2007

At last...I've made it!!!







My Convocation!!
Now I'm a graduate student!! after all the hassle......
I manage to grad....huhuhuhu...
above are some of the photo's...
yg lain akan diupload kemudian as my camera cable tertinggal kt umah....

well....CONGRATULATION to me!!!
thanks to my family for being there...
wpun kena bangun pg2 buta untuk smpi b4 7:30am kt HEP...

a million thanks to abang for the gorgeous pink roses...
I love it so much.... sgt cantek....
and also to my mum for the red roses...cantek juger...
and for my dearest fren..(u know who u are...) for the cute convo POOH bear...

I am HAPPY...now I have confident to move on one more step...
which is.... urmmm...let it be my secret first ok...
okay..a hint...
finding a new job.... a decent new n standard job... and lots more...

~will update the photo's later...~
updated on 24th Nov 07
pre pose...
with mortar board pose
line up for the shuttle bus
pink n red roses for me...
enchek fiancee n me (i lurve the pink roses, abg...)

me, Chah n Zilot
my family
erk...

me sblh pak misai, okey...muahahaha

Proud to be UiTM Graduate...
Syi, me n Sya
the moment I went out from the hall



CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
LET'S CHILL AND HAVE A DRINK!!
CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
I'M A MAY GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top