Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 27, 2007

Raya Photo's...

raya dah nk abis baru nk upload gmbr raya lar....
hehehehe...baru ada kesempatan daa....
entry raya pon tak abis type lagik nie...hehehehe

these are all the pictures of me n my siblings n my cousins...

First Raya (crying n forgiving session!!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me...trying to be serious...tp tak jadi daaa..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

family photo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

free style!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the ladies...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the siblings...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the gentlemen...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hari Raya at Ayah Nong's House... (Tun Ahmad Fairuz-Chief Justice)

aimi-me-qeela n ali imran(in the pool)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

me & Imran
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the kaki pose girls...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the hippiest cousins....(we always had a great time together, huh??)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me n the all time favourite model..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

at patio with Aliah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my new bf....Ali Imran..he is a very special young boy...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ayah Nong...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~more will be updated when I'm not very the MALASSSS...ok...~hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top