Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, my Best Friend..


I know her since 2 years a go...
she's a very nice girl...n a very good friend...
we have shared a lots of sweet..fun...naughty...and also bitter memories together...
we shares secrets..stories...tips...and gossips as well...

today is her birthday...
her 24th birthday...
yeah, she's a year younger than me..in fact, I'm older 1 year and 5 months from her..
yet..we still clique together...

happy birthday, Lydiana Binti Mansor...
SmileyCentral.com
you have been such a great friend for me...
SmileyCentral.com
may all your wishes comes true...
SmileyCentral.com
I cant give u present as we are so far apart...
(if u want it, u hv to come here..heheheh)
so...I decide to give something for you...
something small...but it comes from my heart and my brain as well....

presenting...


~erk..sungguh mengantuk mata ini ketika membuatnya...tp demi sahabatku...ku gagahkan juga mata ini~

and a birthday song for you...


dey,
biler nk dtg KL??
kiter beronggeng ke Genting, jom!!








Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. dear Durra..
    aku tau aku skrg jarang OnliNe, but that doesn't mean aku tak ingat ko..rindu saat2 kita 2geTher dulu..zaman2 study.. huhuhu.. nanti aku dtg KL eah..kita spend Time mcm dulu2..
    maybe dec ni aku smBg honours.. n kita ley merGe mcm dulu.. beronggene n wat keja gila lagi.. huhuhu.. rindu ko.. anyway, tq for ur card, sweet sgt! although best fren aku Awin tak ingat aku lagi..at least terubat dgn wish dari ko.. tq soo much babe!

    luV ya,,

    Lady D'Yat..

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top