Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

September 26, 2007

Old Fren..

not so old lar...
hehehehe...

yesterday, around 10 o'clock...someone buzz me while i'm busy-ing doing some work...
usually, i dont really answer my hp while i'm trying to concentrate with my work...
but at that time...tgn tu mcm gatal2 jer nk bacer msg yg smpi...

owh...it was from my ex-roommates, ex-housemates cum my very best cute friend...
not really cute lar...more to small friend...
NorAzura Jamal...my classmate when I was studying in UiTM Dungun back day...
my cute little fren..she's so small and skinny...
so manja n so syg me always...
btw, she ask me to meet up at KLCC...and I agreed...

4 o'clock..I went to KLCC... there you are...small little girl wearing purple-ish baju kurung sitting on the bench in front of the dunhill outlet...so rindu dgn dia...
maka terjadilah adegan pelok2 n kiss2 yer...

while kitorang borak2 kt spot yg samer...dtg lar 2 guys...wears the same chocolate stripe shirts..
menganggu betol la ko dik...takleh tgk org senang...
they was promoting to us this perfume...
according to them..they are making huge discount for the item...

mesti korunk terkejut biler dgr harganya...
RM 49.90!!! terkejut kn? at first, I was like...hey, immitate perfume ye?? well, the boys succeed convincing me that the perfume is original...and makcik yg memang takleh tahan pujukan nie..terbeli la juger...padahal mmg dh state in my mind..no shopping today as i've been shopping n membazir uang since last thursday tau....

~afterall...I've been satisfied with the perfume today...mmg original as it made me stay fresh n smile nice the whole day...nyum2...raser mcm nk mkn...huhuhu...~

oh ya...forgot one thing...
I met him while I was looking for Zura...
I met HIM.... hahahaha...so terkejut...
what he's been doing in KL?
when did he come from Kerteh??
God..I missed him...the day before, I was thinking abt him...when should I call or sms him..when should I tell him all about my situations...
then tup-tup...yesterday we met...incidently lar...he doesnt even perasan I kt situ...
I was terkejut nmpk dia berjalan terburu2 ke Menara Petronas..(I came out from CIMB Bank)
tak terfikir nk kejar or tegur dia...
maybe sbb terfikirkan Zura dh tgu tu...
I called his cellphone and asked where is he...

me: bear...where are u?
him: pardon? whats wrong babe?
me: no...i was wondering... are u here? i mean at KLCC...coz I thought I saw someone like u just now kelam kabut going to Menara Petronas...
him: really? yeah...it was me...i'm here...i hv to go to petronas..got some work to do...i just arrived here.so sorry, babe..its an immediate trip...
me:urm...its ok...carry on with your work...i'll see u soon key?
him: ok...llunch tomorrow?
me: i'm fasting bear...forgot?bulan puasa...
him:oh...sorry2...i'm blur rite now...too happy talking to u i supposed..hahaha..

so sweet kan?? tak smpi hati rasanya nk bgtau dia all my situations...
adeh...apa nk ku lakukan nieh....




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top