Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

September 27, 2007

Friendster???


i've been neglecting my friendster for a long time...
so... it is the time to update that thing and stop all the crap thing that new to others...
huhuhu...what am i babbling abt nie???

baru terasa nk upload some pictures to the friendster...
baru terase nk surf all my friends page...
i've been forgotten all my friends...especially my friends at UiTM Dungun...
missed them so much...
and i bet..they have forgotten me also...hehehe...padan muka ko!!!

2 of my friends have been married...
when is my time will come eh??
hehehehe...sabar2....

been scanning all my old photo's...
photos that has been taken when i was small...
how different it has been changed...
the cute little girl (cute plak kn? hehehe!!)
has been transform to this not so old, naughty and .... girl....hahahaha...
well...the obvious similarity between these two phenomena is...
this girl LOVE to pose... i mean...she's good in posing while she's small...
but know?? hehehehehe....perasan sendiri la dey....

i'm uploading the photo's to my photobucket as well....
takmo published kt fotopages arr...malu!!!
huhuhu...




~dah arr...nk smbg upload gmbr lak...huhuhu~


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top