Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

September 28, 2007

and I have to change...

Its the time to change..
I'll be getting married in almost 9 or 10 months from now...
preparations have been started now...
the outfit, the dais, the invitations list, the hantaran...n etc...
and the most important is... I HAVE TO CHANGE!!

not only change in the terms of being a more matured women...
but also in terms of my physical...
i need the wedding to be perfect n memorable...
memorable in terms of sweet memories...not ugly memories...
huhuhu...n know is the time i realise, huh???

I have been attracted to one health supplement program....
read it from other blogger's post...
n the testimonial was amazing and give me confident with the product...
its HERBALIFE.... so convincing la selepas membaca semua info2nyer..

The Shapeworks consist of 4 types of programmes....included:
1. Quickstart - for healthy weight loss with protein flexibility for hunger control.
2. Advance - for advance weight loss with enhancers and protein flexibility
3. Ultimate - for maximum weight-loss support with extra enhancers, protein snacks and
protein flexibility, and
4. Maintenance - for Weight Maintenance plus daily phytonutrient support.

so...for me..I think I should start with Quickstart which the key products include in the program are:
1. Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix - A nutritious shake for good health and weight mgt.

2. Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex - A daily multivitamin for long-term good health.

3.
Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder -A proprietary blend of whey and soy protein.

I have to give it a try, huh?
be more confident and jgn terlalu syg sgt duit tu, yer...
should spend more for my healthy than spending on those shoes and handbags, yer missy...
I'm browsing again all the distributors' blog to choose which one should i deal with to get more info about the products...and also who offer the best la..of course...
hehehehe...

sampai jumpa lagi...
~tgh layan lagu Siapa DiHatinya by JirryPutra~




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top