Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 25, 2007

Wut A...

Wut A Boring Day....

I really want to
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...
sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...sleep...

so bored..dunt have the heart to do all the works yg bertimbun2 tu...
dont even have the heart to surf the internet as well...
my life is so boring...
work...work...work...

i missed study time... huhuhu...dulu malas nk study...study main2...skrg...br rindu eh...

urm..btw, I nk record something in this blog...
yesterday I went to Toys R Us kt Avenue K...
crazy tgk all the toys kt situ n the price is shocking cheap!!!
apa lg...tgn nie gatal la nk membeli...

I bought some of Barbie's dress n accesories... (all for my little Andrea...she's my barbie!!)
and You & Me Annabelle baby...baby yg boleh gelak2 tu...mcm baby betul...siap ader bottle, milk n diapers..everything is only RM99...sgt murah!!

people might think that i'm crazy...buying all the toy stuff...
but...who cares?
I LOVE IT!!! since kecik lg I mmg loved Barbie's...thats why I wished I will have my own daughters to inherit all my Barbie's stuff...huhuhu...

PRINCESS ANNELIESE


ANNABELLE SET

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top