Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 23, 2007

Peperiksaan Memasuki Perkhidmatan Awam Gred 41

Yesterday was my "Ponteng" day...
huhuhuhu....
I just simply skip from going to work and went to the exam without telling anybody in the office..
it feels like heaven, you know...
1 day far from workload....
I have new genious idea...
duplicating my MC slip....n make lots2 of duplicate cert...
so I can cuti biler2...
huahauhuahauha...

so....as I told before, I went to the exam...
It was at Hotel Maluri, Cheras...
Abang sent me there as he oso has work at Cheras...
It was a nice hotel tho it been shadowed by the Jaya Jusco...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the pool was so gorgeous...wished I can swim in it..huhuhu
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the exam?
huhuu...the exam went well eventho soalan dia mcm cipan sket especially part BM comprehension...erk...I'm really dumb when it comes to BM's grammar lar...huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top