Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

July 23, 2007

Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik (PTD)




huhuhuhu... 2 days a go me dapat letter panggilan ujian PTD... mcm tak cayer lak...betul ker aku nie?... erk.... tp menurut surat tu..mmg nama aku... kat opis, gi call SPA office...check balik, betul ke nama aku tersenarai...huhuu... ini antara dialognyer...

the operator lady: Good Morning, Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Malaysia. I am Jamilah. May I help you, miss?
me: Yes, I just want to double check.. I just received a letter of invitation to PTD exam... i just want to know if it is real my name listed in the system to take the exam?
the operator lady: ok....can i have ur ic number, miss?
me:here.. (bla...bla...bla..."my personal details is confidential, okes...")

the operator lady: ok..hold on miss...

.....after 50sec....

the operator lady: ok miss...ur name seems appear in the system..so thats mean you are entitled to sit for the examination on 4th August 2007, at Dewan Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan St. Mary as you can see in the letter....

me:.... oh...really? are you really sure its my name and my ic number? (still curious) the operator lady: yes miss...definitely sure (minah tu dh angin la kot...aku byk tanyer...huhuhu).
me:ok..if i dont want to sit for the exam this 4th august..does i hv any other chance for reapply?
the operator lady: only certain numbers of candidates were choosen for the examination, miss. you must be very thankful for being one of the choosen one.so, dont waste the opportunities that you just get. (erk...org tanyer lain...dia jwb lain lak...mcm nk bahasa kan aku jer nie... huhuhu)
the operator lady:ok miss..anything that i can help you?
me:no..nothing....thank you very much...

huhuhu..moral of the story..jgn gediwks2 nk double check2 ek...dh dapat tu syukur jer arr...banyak songeh lak...
urm...nk pg ke tak ek?....tunang mcm berat nk kasi gi...tp...mcm best ek...ley round2 dunia...huhuhu...kalo dpt lerrr

still thinking...do i have to take the exam...or NOT?


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top