Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 06, 2005

dun know wut happen to me!!!!

I THINK SO..... HEY!! ACTUALLY, I'M DEFINITELY SURE!! COULDNT CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE...ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE!!
AZALY....

I am so glad to be loved by someone as special as you.
I felt that no one could ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you.
That hardness comes from fear of being hurt again.
You've charged my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by the special person you.are.
If I should return to this world again I will find you again where we can share the wonderful love we've started.
I love you so much, my love.
You mean more than anything in this world to me. Thank God I found you at last. You are my everything


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top